To inspire people to follow Jesus.
We accomplish that mission by creating environments that even unchurched people love to attend. We have two goals for each environment we create:
- engaging – are people enjoying the experience?
- helpful – are people learning & growing from the experience?
These environments make it easy to grow in three vital relationships:
- intimacy –with God
- community – with insiders
- influence – with outsiders
To make this mission possible, we encourage fully-invested regular attenders to participate in four things – simple ways to partner with Lake Oconee Church:
- invite – others to come and see
- serve – on a volunteer team
- give – to the mission
- connect – in a small group
We take this approach because we believe that there are five ways God grows our faith:
- practical teaching
- personal ministry
- providential relationships
- private disciplines
- pivotal circumstances
Is this different than what you’ve experienced before? We’d love to buy you a cup of coffee and answer any questions you might have. Click here to set something up.